1. International Diabetes Federation (IDF) Regional Factsheet, Diabetes in South-East Asia in 2021, Available at https://diabetesatlas.org/idfawp/resource-files/2021/11/IDF-Atlas-Factsheet-2021_SEA.pdf.
2. Ramachandran A, Snehalatha C, Kapur A, Vijay V, Mohan V, Das AK, et al. High prevalence of diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance in India: National Urban Diabetes Survey. Diabetologia. 2001;44:1094–101. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
3. The Nutrition Source, What to Eat, Harvard School of Public Health.
4. Puri S, Krishnaswamy S, Joshi S, Urooj A, Sharma N. Dietary Fiber and Health. Position of The Indian Dietetic Association. 2018.
5. Alpana P. Shukla et.al, Food Order Has a Significant Impact on Postprandial Glucose and Insulin Levels, Diabetes Care 2015 Jul; 38(7): e98-e99.
6. Fiber, The Nutrition Source, Harvard School of Public Health.
7. How to get more fiber in your diet, Staying Health, Harvard Health Publishing,
8. Dietary fiber: Essential for a healthy diet, Nutrition and healthy eating,